-
Jeepers crow.Im gone for a few and i come back to this..Who the **** is Ecofreak.And what makes her come here and ask for age,just reading through the posts and figures she would ask.Din't see her ask anyone else..And how she came right from the wiz and asked this..**** off
-
Like I said, touchy touchy. You are quick to judge.
-
We were away for a while, she made herself right ar home..all my goldfish are gone [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Why so bitchy to new people? I seem to remember a day long ago when you, mango, were new...
-
Look up and read the post, then ask the question again...You don't know the whole situation..but thanks for your input..it's really not needed..And then look up again and see whos board your on and if you don;t like what you see....LEAVE
-
And yes i did delete some posts,as so i can.But if you noticed i deleted one of mine too,as so i can..I don't want the fight **** on the board, if you want to fight, go to fight club, noy here.When things like this is done it brings more people in just to add to **** thats none of there business ans hate breads hate. I merely don't want it here is all [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
looks like a whole bunch BS flyin around.
personally, i think the 'new member' here is
blowing smoke...if anyone would like me to
validate my comment...let me know.
but, since this isn't my forum...
i'll just sit quietly back and let my women's
intuition run free.
something is rotten in the state of denmark.
-
OH YES!
and as per the original post...
i'm 27.
that's 13 years older than you, echo.
-
and one more thing....
irony is nothing like coincidence.
(look it up in the dictionary)
-
I always new we could count on you!YOU ROCK [img]wink.gif[/img]